Monday, February 1, 2010


Got my propogator and lights set up in a tempory place for this year. I was never quite sure whether the lights had any effect or not as I usually set this up in a heated greenhouse, but this year it's set up in my daughters shed as I haven't a garage or greenhouse up yet. Going to sow next weekend so I'll keep u posted as to the outcome.




Today also tidied out my daughters greenhouse, it was a job long overdue. Everything has now being removed ready for a good old washdown and bubble wrap next week end.


2 comments:

Peggy said...

Hi Liam, you are back in harness again and rearing to go by the looks of things!Spring is great for getting the body out and about and sowing.

Veg and Flower Time said...

Hi there Peggy, I know it seems as if I've been ignoring everybody for the past couple of months,but I have been looking in from time to time, my computer is gone so slow that alot of the time I just give up. The solution would be I supposed to get it fixed :-). Think u gave a good account of yourself on the no dig gardening lately, think I have sourced some free manure close by, so I think I'll follow your lead for that bed I laid out last week. Will drop by your blog tomorrow eve,

Regards